First….Thank you so much! This year has been one of my busiest and I know it’s all because of my wonderful clients!!! So, THANK YOU, for allowing me to capture your family, children, babes and bumps! I’ve loved every moment!!
A few notes for the rest of the year….
- I am currently booked for 2015 for outdoor/on location family sessions.
- All mini sessions are fully booked.
- I will only be accepting a few more newborn clients for November and December. If you are on the fence, get on the schedule now! I won’t be able to handle last minute bookings due to holiday schedules.
- I will also add a few STUDIO sessions for children, family and cake smashes. I am unable to accommodate additional outdoor sessions due to weather. I must leave openings for my existing clients in case mother nature decides to downpour 🙂
Change in rates….
- There will be no increase for session or print prices for 2016 at this time. However, I will start to include the Virginia state sales tax to your session fee. It’s the law y’all. In the past, I have paid this out of pocket…and to be honest….it’s a kicker. (Keeping it real folks!) So…..instead of raising rates across the board, I would rather charge the tax to each session based on price. I prefer to stay affordable!!!! I hope you all understand!
Believe it or not, I’m already booking for January and February. If you know you want a newborn session, child’s annual portrait, mini milestone, maternity or cake smash, please get on the schedule now! I’m already half way booked for January.
Thanks all for an AMAZING 2015. I’m looking forward to the family and babe sessions currently on the schedule! If I don’t get to see you this year, I look forward to meeting up with you all in 2016!!